Ajrakh Hand Block Stoles - Modal Silk
Ajrakh is a traditional style of block printing that has its roots in the Indian subcontinent, particularly in the regions of Gujarat and Rajasthan. Ajrakh hand block refers to the traditional hand-block printing technique used in the creation of Ajrakh textiles. The term "hand block" refers to the process of printing patterns on fabric using intricately carved wooden blocks by skilled artisans.
- Tassels Attached
- Colour : Red
- Fabric : Pure Cotton
- Natural Dye
- Measurement : Length:2 Meters, Width:0.5 Metres
- Crafted by Ajrakh Hand Block Artisan from Kutch, Gujarat
- Worldwide Shipping
- Free Shipping to Singapore and Malaysia
- This product is hand crafted by Indian artisans with environment friendly dyes there might be slight irregularities. These add to the uniqueness of this piece.
- There may be a slight colour variation in the image from the original product due to reasons like configuration / colour scheme of computer monitor, lighting of the photograph etc.
- Wash in cold water.
- Do not squeeze or wring.
- Dry on clean horizontal surface under a shade
- Store in a clean, dry place away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture.